Series 300 Keycentric Plug Valves
The Series 300 Keycentric Plug Valve delivers the high level of performance you have come to expect with Homestead. Principle applications include clean water, dirty water and gases for Water, Wastewater, HVAC and Industrial services.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- BODY: The Homestead eccentric body and plug is made of ASTM A126 Class B cast iron. Flange thickness, diameter and drilling fully conform to ANSI B16.1 Class 125. Threaded ends conform to ANSI B1.20.1.
- PLUG: The single piece plug/stem is designed to provide both low torque and reduced wear of the plug face elastomer. A wide range of plug elastomer seals are available to assure complete application compatibility. Standard plug materials are ASTM B30 bronze (1/2”-2”), and electroless nickel plated ASTM A126 Class B cast iron (2-1/2”-4”).
- SEAT: Homestead’s Keycentric valve seat has been designed for low torque operation and extended life. A thermosplastic body seat coating is incorporated to resist the effects of corrosion and erosion.
- STEM SEAL: An o-ring stem seal is incorporated to assure long life and reliability. A wide variety of seal elastomers are available.
- BEARINGS: Permanently lubricated top and bottom bearings assure easy and long lasting trouble-free operation.